Trans Pride Committee/Community
Meeting #1 Agenda
March 10/2011, 6PM-9PM
519 Church Street Community Centre
6:00-6:15pm- Co-ordinator Introductions, Sign Up Sheets and Agenda Review
6:15- 6:45pm- Pride Toronto Structure and CAP Report review
6:45-7:30pm- Trans March, Rally, Route and Trans Stage
7:30- 8:15pm- “Transparency” (Trans March Afterparty)
8:15- 9:00pm- Trans Space
To think about:
– Performer recommendations
– Workshop/facilitator recommendations for youth oriented workshops
– Workshop/facilitator recommendations for adult oriented workshops
– Speaker recommendations for Trans March Rally
-“Trans March Committee” name has been changed to “Trans Pride Committee”
-Correction to last post: Pride Toronto Membership is applicable after 8 hours of volunteering or THREE COMMITTEE MEETINGS not two meetings as previously stated.
-We will have comment/recommendation sheets available for those who would prefer to write down suggestions during the meeting.
-We will have sign up sheets available for those who would like to be added to the mailing list, want to be a weekend volunteer, and/or want to be Trans Pride Committee members
– Agenda changes can be emailed to the coordinators via TRANSMARCH@PRIDETORONTO.COM, please send in your agenda suggestions before the meeting as we have a limited amount of time and a lot to address.
– We will be going over the CAP recommendations very briefly. These recommendations are available online at http://www.communityadvisorypanel.ca/news/final-report-community-advisory-panel//. We ask that suggestions and comments be specific to the meeting agenda.
Next Meeting Tuesday April 5th, 6-9pm, 519 Church Street Community Centre